Raspberries


What a wonderful time I had last Thursday when I headed up to Silvan Estate Raspberries!!

I chatted to Pam the grower for over an hour - all about her 30 odd varieties of raspberries, dozen varieties of blackberries, bluberries and others. I had a ball, and learned heaps in the bargain.




So armed with 7 kilos of Willamette Raspberries I came home to experiment. These berries are very sweet, so I will need to tone down the sugar from my original attempt.
Looks like I will be hitting the market soon with all my goodies to sell :)

Comments

Marie Vassallo said…
Rie
, You are a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe your RASPBERRY JAM,is one of the freshest,tastiest,mouth sensations,I have ever encountered!This is taste and quality at it's absolute best,and I have tasted many over the years. I do declare it's time to order more!
Thanks so much
Vicki Mackay

Popular Posts