Do yourself a favour...

A sad day today when I sat down to catch up on my favourite blog, "pig in the kitchen" to read the words:
There's nothing worse, is there, than a dying blog? It's like watching a fly buzzing around on its back. It's not pretty, you feel bad for watching, yet you're incapable of administering the final blow, it seems a bit mean.For a while now I think my blog has been dying. It goes still like the fly, then has a burst of buzzy action, then stops again. So let me just give it that final thwack...

Pig in the kitchen is a bright and cheerful blog covering the highs and lows of parenting, cooking and all with a great sense of humour. All of the recipes are designed to deal with a variety of allergies including gluten, dairy and egg. Those that I have tried taste great, and Myles didn't realise they were gluten free - you just have to try the jam tarts!! All of this with some amazing food photography. I sure hope that piggy finds a publisher to turn her dream into a cookbook - I would certainly buy it and publicise it here.

so, in the words of the man in a cowboy hat, " do yourself a favour and check this out" -see link on right hand collumn.
Rie

Comments

Popular Posts