Welcome!

As with many small businesses, it can be overwhelming when trying to work out marketing strategies, advertising campaigns etc. The production, cooking is the easy bit. I am very blessed to have a number of good friends and a fantastic sister-in-law in the marketing industry who have provided me with tips, hints and a sounding board.
Limiting myself to web-based store means that my strategy needs to include web advertising. Thanks to Rebekah I have been intouch with Google ads and now have set up an account. It is relatively low cost and hopefully will bring more people to this site to hear my ramblings and hopefully purchase some delicious, homemade gluten free jams, sauces and preserves.

So if you are one of those visitos who clicked on an add and thought to check it out,
Welcome!! Please feel free to leave a comment, or purchase some delicious goodies.

Comments

Popular Posts