What a weekend!

Matthew Jennings'citrus cured albacore tataki with pickled berries
I am very blessed to have the wonderful Myles in my life!
For my birthday, Myles gave me tickets to the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival masterclasses. 8 chefs over 2 days! a feast of talent, ideas, inspiration and of course, food.  http://www.melbournefoodandwine.com.au/masterclass

I learnt so many tips, tasted some amazing food (including plankton!), watched masters of their trade in action, and heard some amazing philosophies on sustainability, food production, food trends and food culture.
James Stapley's marron, prawn water and prawn crackers
Christpher kosow's Kale chip
Juan Luis Fernandez's pure plankton rice
Shane Delia's turkish tea smoked duck, black sea salad and cornbread

Comments

Popular Posts