Just a little bit competitive!

In my classes, I often start the story, "I'm not competitive but ..." and then go on to give some tips in competing in Home Industry categories at agricultural shows and for the CWA. These include labeling, plating, and of course "wrinkle free cellophane" on your jars of preserves.

Although I state "I'm not competitive", I am - a little bit.  I love to win, and I am happy to share my recipes for anyone who asks. Many of my prize winning recipes are included on this site.

So I'm pretty excited to show off this years triumphs at the Country Women's Association of Victoria State Exhibition...


Both of these prize winning items are available in my on-line shop - check it out at the shopping cart on the right hand side of this page. The sauce recipe is also available in my cookbook "Origins".

Comments

Popular Posts