Gee I love demonstrating!

I have just had the best day!

 Thank you to Dione for inviting me to demonstrate preserving to the ladies of the Diamond Valley library Gardening club.
14 lovely ladies ranging from young mums to retired ladies, shared over and hour and a half their jam making and preserving tips. We laugh, tasted and shared. A truly fantastic morning.


Did you know you should soak coriander seeds in bicarb solution overnight to help them sprout? that's new to me but I'm going to give it  a go!

It certainly has inspired me to expand my demonstrating. What started nervously at Prahran market a few years ago, is such fun. and without being too modest, I think I'm good at it!. who knows what is around the corner! I will be demonstrating olives and salami in April at Farnham neighbourhood house.

Comments

Popular Posts