You never know until you give it a try...

Those of you who know me, understand that I am slightly obsessive about my coffee. Well... maybe more than slightly :)

It's a bit bright back here
So when the opportunity to assist the barrista at the CWA State Fair came up I was very excited. Little did I know that his wife was going to go into labour and I was getting a promotion!

A great day!


Ned and I had served 50 litres of milk by 11am (not sure how many coffees that is, but lets say lots!)  and we cleared $898 profit on the day.

State President Carol Clay giving me a helping hand

so now I'm pretty spot on with my short and long macs, espresso, long black, skinny cap, skinny latte, hot chocolate, regular cap, regular latte extra hot ...
Next year I will need to master soy!



and you know, I didn't even have a coffee the rest of the day  :)


Comments

Popular Posts