That winning feeling!

For those of you that have been following my blog or come to any of my preserving workshops, you will know that I am a passionate CWA member (The Country Women's Association of Victoria). I always provide tips on getting those last few points from the judges ( eg how to not have crinkled cellophane). I also share with everyone that my bucket list includes a win at the Royal Melbourne Show for my raspberry jam.
Well I came 1 step closer to that goal this year!

I am very excited to sat that my Quince paste won the CWA State Exhibition held in Yarram earlier this month. :)
But wait, the good news continues. My pear and ginger jam came second and my quince jelly came third! (Both of these are available at my on-line shop in the right hand column)

I also won in the bobbin lace section!


A very special thankyou to my wonderful CWA buddy, Sue Gass for providing me with such wonderful quinces!

Comments

Popular Posts