2017 is going to be a big year!

It's hard to believe that 2017 is here all ready!

There is so much planned for 2017, its hard to know where to begin.

I have a milestone birthday, and I'm not ashamed to tell you either. 50! I intend to celebrate all year, with travel, special meals, new experiences and of course, lots of cooking.

To start with, I hope to see you all at the Portarlington Mussel Festival on January 14th. I have been developing a few new recipes to add to my cooking demonstrations. All showcase the wonderful black mussels farmed in Corio Bay.

February will be a big month, as I take the CWA Masterclass in preserving again this year, followed by the big celebrations around my birthday, that will go on for at weeks.

In March, Myles and I are off to explore the world. In preparation we have been busy filming some Rie's Kitchen episodes to cover us while we are aware. No hints as to the topics, but lets just say they are both sweet and delicious!

So 2017, here we come!

Comments

Popular Posts