Harvest Fair preparations

Well I have been busy making sauces, jams and relish for the Country Women's Association of Victoria 's Harvest Fair which will be held this Saturday at 3 Lansell Rd, Toorak. Surprisingly, I will be on the Jams and preserves stall all day (10-4pm).

I have donated for the stall: Tomato Sauce; Tomato Chutney; Marmalade; Blood Orange marmalade; Plum Jam; Cherry Jam; Apricot Jam; Beetroot Relish; Pickled Cherries and Worcestershire Sauce. For the Devonshire Teas I have also donated some Raspberry Jam.

I am very much looking forward to hearing comments from patrons re packaging, and I will be interested to see how my donations sell. There will certainly be lots of competition!! It will also be interesting to see if I get any enquiries after the fair for more orders - I certainly hope so :)

Comments

DKA said…
Hi Rie. You asked me to comment on the products I purchased at the CWA Harvest Fair. Worcestershire Sauce - outstanding. Tomato relish - outstanding. I'm yet to try the apricot jam but I'll bet it too will be outstanding. I was so pleased to see I can purchase your goods online and will be getting some Beetroot relish and some other goods. I love your packaging too. It's looks nice in my kitchen but also looks nice to give as gifts. I'm so glad I met you as I always prefer to buy these products over the "commercial" ones. The taste isn't comparable.

Popular Posts